Thursday, November 3, 2011

Super cute jackets ONLY $15.50 - $22.00

Totsy is another great deal site I've used for a little while now. It's a private, invite only site. Here's their "About Me" section off the site.

"

Where the savvy mom shops


Totsy offers moms on-the-go and moms-to-be access to brand-specific sales, up to 90% off retail, just for them and the kids, ages 0-8.

Top brands for mom, baby, and child


Prenatal care products, baby gear, travel accessories, bedding and bath, children's clothing, toys, DVDs, and educational materials are just a sampling of a selection that promises only the best in quality and designer brands.

By invitation only


Membership is by invitation or request only. But the sooner you join, the better. Each sale lasts only 48 to 72 hours.

100% eco-friendly


Totsy is the first company in private sales to take on sustainable and socially responsible initiatives in all areas of business.

One baby, one tree


Totsy plants one tree in honor of your child when you make your first purchase. And, every time you shop with us - we’ll keep it watered for you! Who says shopping can't save the world?

"

One of the deals going on right now is for jackets, I love them all! I just ordered myself two of them for less than $40! I can't wait to get them in the mail! Check them out HERE.



Craft on,

Katie

1 comment:

  1. I also love Totsy!

    btw can you give your store name in Etsy so I can take a look at your products...

    I am also a new blogger, I am a stay at home mom taking care of a baby girl...I am still here in the Philippines but will be migrating soon in the US,my husband is based in CA working as depot tech in Google...

    more power to you and your blog plus your hobby/crafts and our adventures with blogging...regards to your family...

    you can email me at icarpampolina@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete